New Mexico Beach Volleyball Videos

Aspen Battle, 2007 Part I Part II

Saturday, March 18, 2006

One more practice...

We got out for one more practice today before we head to California next week. It was a cool and very, very windy day in Albuquerque. Our friends Rob, Jorge and Matt J. came out to play with us. While we all struggled with the gusty wind (probably up to 35 mph or so), we still had some good rallies and decent games. The best part about playing in the wind is coming back another day when there's no wind, makes the game seem so much more simple. I guess out here it's a bit different from ocean breezes that are a little more consistent, so adjustments are easier. Anyhow, Loric and I ran a coupl of drills afterwards, and I suppose we're ready for the trip. I've been hearing the weather hasn't been great in CA, so not a lot of folks have been playing. We're hoping for warmth and sunshine.

No comments: